My Life as a Las Vegas DJ

Monday, September 26, 2011

Mr. D's

Last Friday was my first night being the Dj at Mr. D's Sports Bar in Las Vegas. One thing that is unmistakeable: this is a biker's bar. The parking lot was jammed with motorcycles and the inside was packed with their riders.

After getting setup, plenty of singers were ready to bleed my ears and had their songs all picked out. Everyone was surprised to see a new DJ: it seems like a string of DJ's have been rotating in and out the past few months. So, feeling the pressure that I may soon be rotated out, I made sure I performed my best.

Lot's of singers and dancers made my night easy. The ladies loved the dance music and the dudes liked the classic rock. About 3am, I packed up and called it a night.


DJ Angel -vegasdeejay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment